The ending definitely made me laugh out loud. I was REALLY hoping you were able to ask if he was really a HE and not a girl in disguise, but the android girlfriend was a great way to go as well. ^_^ LOL
You receive a cold long stare from him. Then he points, while shouting "dishonor", and then exits by using hidden rockets. He flies off into the distance.
That's anime for ya. Theres always a crazy element. At least he did not have a girl after who is a mob daughter.
@humandisaster: Ha ha! Yeah, I didn't think of that. I was thinking about what I would say, I found I couldn't fit every anime cliche in there. I had to draw the line somewhere. In the beginning, I just wanted to poke fun at family dynamics (or lack thereof) in anime.
@onirotciv00: Great idea! Unfortunately, there is no way I could have pulled that off on my budget. ^_^
The ending definitely made me laugh out loud. I was REALLY hoping you were able to ask if he was really a HE and not a girl in disguise, but the android girlfriend was a great way to go as well. ^_^ LOL
humandisaster said...
August 3, 2012 at 9:41 PM
You receive a cold long stare from him. Then he points, while shouting "dishonor", and then exits by using hidden rockets. He flies off into the distance.
That's anime for ya. Theres always a crazy element. At least he did not have a girl after who is a mob daughter.
onirotciv00 said...
August 3, 2012 at 10:31 PM
@humandisaster: Ha ha! Yeah, I didn't think of that. I was thinking about what I would say, I found I couldn't fit every anime cliche in there. I had to draw the line somewhere. In the beginning, I just wanted to poke fun at family dynamics (or lack thereof) in anime.
@onirotciv00: Great idea! Unfortunately, there is no way I could have pulled that off on my budget. ^_^
Catalyst said...
August 3, 2012 at 10:44 PM
LOL :)
Mairead said...
August 24, 2012 at 9:18 PM
@Mairead: I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Catalyst said...
August 24, 2012 at 11:16 PM