Here are a couple more photos. I took these at my sisters' place when they had a few people over to roast marshmallows one night. I don't care for marshmallows, but I really like fire. >_<
I thought the embers after the fire died down were especially pretty.
Labels: family, fire, photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Awesome shots! Fire is very cool. =)
Anonymous said...
February 17, 2011 at 10:02 PM
Their fire pit is great, I wish we had one (no place to keep it though). Your pics turned out really good. Did you colorize the ember one or is that how it came out? Either way its really cool! You have talent for photography - it must run in the family.
Ladyquilt said...
February 18, 2011 at 5:57 AM
Good times...great pictures.
Siriyah said...
February 18, 2011 at 9:40 AM
I didn't make any adjustments with the coloring on either picture, that's just how it came out. I guess it's probably because of the low light levels when the picture was taken. I suppose I could have actually tried adjusting the colors for a more authentic image (the embers were much more red in person), but I just thought it looked so cool the way it was.
Catalyst said...
February 18, 2011 at 9:54 AM
Something truly wonderful about flames and embers...the longer you stare into them the more you see.
Ladyquilt said...
February 18, 2011 at 9:49 PM
How can someone not like marshmallows? Oh well, more for me. ^_^ I haven't had any in a long time. Great, now you've got me wanting marshmallows. :p
Pepper said...
March 5, 2011 at 11:44 PM