Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Baby Weeping Angel


This is a photo I snapped a while ago. I saw this statue in somebody's yard and it reminded me of the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who. I adjusted the colors in the photo digitally in an attempt to evoke the kind of spooky mood associated with these aliens.

7 comments:

You got the mood right with the colors - that baby weeping angel is creepy *shudder*

February 14, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

Ooooh that's fantastic!

February 14, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

Remember the warning: "Whatever holds the image of an Angel - becomes an Angel"

February 14, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

Uh-oh! You're right! Better not stare at it too long! I could end up with something in my eye!

February 14, 2011 at 3:22 PM  

Awesome! Ever since I saw that episode, I can't look at a statue without thinking of the Weeping Angles. ^_^
Cool coloring. =)

February 14, 2011 at 11:01 PM  

Very creepy! I like this one a lot. :)

February 15, 2011 at 4:40 PM  

That is uber creepy! AHHHHHHHH@! I have something in my eye!!!

March 5, 2011 at 11:49 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home