Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

This Is Cool: The Jedi Path


There is a new Star Wars reference book available September 28th that looks awesome! It is called The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force, and is being portrayed as a manual passed among Jedi from master to apprentice. This is supposedly the last copy to survive the Great Jedi Purge which began in Episode III. Personally I think this is a really cool idea, and I like the concept of "in-universe" reference books when they're done well. The price tag is a bit steep on the "Vault Edition" featured above, but I'll probably buy one when they release a more standard edition.

4 comments:

Own the vault edition I must! Very cool this is!

September 1, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

May have to go in half with Ruth on this one - especially when I get my next 15% off at B & N. Thanks for the link - this is totally Awesome!!!

September 1, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Hey, maybe we could go thirds! Of course, that might be a problem since we live in different households. Oh well, it could stay at your place for two weeks and then I could have it for one. Wait, this scenario doesn't sound familiar at all...

More seriously, though, if you really want the vault edition you can get 37% off at Amazon.com without a coupon. It's also free shipping. This is a very selfish request, but if you do decide to go that route, please do me a favor and follow the link in my post to buy it. I get kickback from Amazon if you do. <_<

September 1, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

I had the very same thought on the senario... LOL! B & N is almost the same price, just a couple of dollars more (being members we get % off coupons) but if it is still cheaper at Amazon I promise to use your link! Always willing to help a friend ;)

September 2, 2010 at 6:26 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home