So, I've tried my hand at having a website where I could talk about whatever is on my mind. Doing my own design and html made it a pain to update it though. I'm hoping that using a pre-fab blog will make it easier.
Why am I doing this?
I already have a wiki (Gamers Realm) where I can write about, and keep track of, my various games and other projects. This blog isn't going to replace that. I'd like to keep the information on Gamers Realm on topic and organized. This blog is just for me to write about whatever random subject I feel like. For instance, if I just want to blab about a movie I saw recently, that's kind of out of place on Gamers Realm.
I don't know why, but I like to pretend that somebody, somewhere, might be interested in just knowing what I think about any random topic. Since there are a lot of thoughts I have that I never get a chance to share with friends in person, it feels nice to just be able to write them out. The truth is I just like to listen to myself talk, but I realize that not everybody else does. So, by writing a blog I can throw my words out into the void and no one has to hear them unless they want to. ^_^ Hopefully someone will enjoy reading them.
So here goes...
Labels: writing

I'm interested in what you have to say!
Anonymous said...
April 13, 2010 at 4:13 PM