Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

This is another anime micro review. Read here for an explanation.


This is an interesting little fairy tale. It is about a duck that falls in love with a prince and is transformed into a magical girl called Princess Tutu. The setting for the story is a dance school, but a brave prince and an evil crow have escaped from a story book and broke the barrier between reality and fantasy in this town. Princess Tutu has to battle sort-of-villains that aren’t really evil in order to help the prince. The anime seems like it would be a very nice story for young girls. That isn’t an insult either, it’s just the audience I think this anime is aimed at. I found some aspects of the story interesting, but when your heroine is using moves based on ballet to fight/save her enemies it feels a little silly. The art was nothing groundbreaking, but I thought it was very nice.

Content Advisory: Can’t really say anything here. Very G-rated content. There is magic, if you find that offensive, but the fact that it’s a fairy tale should make that obvious.


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home