I'm pretty sure I just broke the Guinness World Record for largest booger blown out of a human nose. Take a look!
And here it is beside a penny for scale.
OK, I apologize. First, it isn't really a booger. Second, I know this kind of humor is very childish, but I couldn't help myself. ^_^
Labels: humor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I just threw up a little... >_<
Siriyah said...
January 15, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Ewwwww... Gross!
Ladyquilt said...
January 16, 2012 at 10:32 AM
LOL I'm usually not grossed out by something like that but you had me going for a second. Nice!
Lady0ftheSith said...
January 17, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Oh yes and now that I've subscribed to your posts from my main google email account, PLEASE post something new so I don't have to keep looking at this brown blob of yuck. lol
humandisaster said...
January 17, 2012 at 12:51 AM