Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

League Poster

I was suddenly inspired to put together a movie-type poster for my version of the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, since all of the characters I chose have been featured in movies. This is the best I could cobble together in about an hour.


The characters are from left to right: Frankenstein's Monster, The Artful Dodger, Sherlock Holmes, Red-Handed Jill, and The Phantom.

What do you think? Any advice on digital image manipulation would be welcome. ^_^

7 comments:

I have no suggestions as you are way ahead of me on digital image stuff. But I can say I like the poster - I would love to see some action shots of each member of the League, maybe in a future post? You have cool ideas!

January 17, 2011 at 6:15 PM  

Oh man I wish I could do a version of this myself or something like it...but my favorite editing program doesn't work with Windows 7 and I haven't been able to find one I like as well that's free. =\

January 17, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

I like this a lot! It looks great!

January 20, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

Whoa, you've added so many posts since the last time I was able to read your blog. But the poster looks so awesomely authentic. Very nice ^^

January 23, 2011 at 12:32 PM  

Thanks for all of the complements. It didn't turn out quite as well as I would have liked, but I'm still learning how to use the program and I think I picked up a couple of new tricks working on this.

January 28, 2011 at 12:11 PM  

Which program did you use?

January 31, 2011 at 12:51 PM  

I use ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.

http://www.amazon.com/ArcSoft-Inc-PhotoStudio-5-5/dp/B000P10JXC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1296500110&sr=8-1

January 31, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home