I write fiction for a living. But, until I start getting a paycheck from that I wash windows to pay the bills. While I'm working, it isn't uncommon for someone to approach me and ask what kind of solution I use to clean the glass. Normally, I'll just give them a straight answer. I use Ajax dishwashing soap heavily diluted in water. The brand isn't really important, just so long as it's a lemon-based, liquid, dishwashing soap. That's no trade secret, because the two most important things for a professional window washing job are good tools and plenty of practice.
Sometimes though, when the person asking strikes me as someone with a sense of humor, I try to give a funny reply. Once I told a woman it was mostly spit. Today I had a new one. I told a gentleman:
"It's a very simple formula, really. It's:5% luck; 30% skill;20% concentrated power of will;30% tools; 15% get up and go;that's 100% reason to hire a pro."

Your a mess! A very creative one, but still a mess! Thanks for the laugh.
Ladyquilt said...
May 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM
LOL I can so imagine that to the music. Hahahahaha
Lady0ftheSith said...
May 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM
Btw what'd the guy say?
Lady0ftheSith said...
May 25, 2010 at 9:57 PM