I thought I'd share some more pictures from the Kingdom Hall remodel in Crescent City. Here's a shot of the auditorium with all of the demolition done. That's drywall stacked on the left side of the picture. One of our responsibilities in receiving was to count the drywall and make sure we received enough.
Last weekend the RBC set up the cook tent and began providing cooked meals for the volunteers. We've had some good stuff, and they do a good job keeping the lines moving fast.
Last weekend the stucco crew began work on the exterior of the building.
The tile crew also did their job last weekend. You can't see the tile here because it's covered to prevent damage, but it covers the entire lobby floor as well as the restrooms.
Here is the only structural change they're making to the building. They've added a wall in the area where the literature counters used to be. I think this is to seperate that area from the main auditorium, but I don't know for sure if it will still be where the literature counter is or not.
That's it for now. I'm looking forward to going back this weekend. It sounds like the painters will be doing a lot of work on Friday. I'm not sure what else is scheduled, but I'm sure it will be exciting.
Labels: events, places, RBC, theocratic activities

0 comments:
Post a Comment